Sunday, January 09, 2005

I MET SOFIA COPPOLA!

I joined my sister to the APPLE SOHO store to fix her IPOD. Because of the long line and the long reservation ahead of us, we decided to shop around for a good 2 hours. Across the street I saw a beautiful coat in a boutique store ( least beknown to me, it was a Marc Jacob store). A petite girl entered through the store door...(i was thinking she looks like Sofia Coppola).. before I entered. She turned around, held out the door for me and said "sorry" with the smile. MY GOSH!!!... I was star struck. For about 5- 7 minutes I stared at her at a distance like an idiot. My body frozed as well as my face (with a big grin). I couldn't approach her and in despair I thought I shouldn't say hello. ...but I couldn't leave without her autograph! So finally she came over to my sister and I ..i guess she was annoyed and I pulled up a nerve to ask. Thankfully she was nice and conceded. I was soo nervous in front of her and said something like I love your movie (Lost in Translation- filmed in Japan) especially the part when that Japanese woman...(couldn't finish the sentence because she looked up at me)...Sofia was probably thinking...arr..they were millions of Japanese women in that movie. Greeaaat......i must have looked like a fool.

Well Sofia, if you ever come across this page, I really do love your movie, especially the part when the women asked Bill Murry to rriiippp her panty hose, then rolled around the carpet. That scene is a classic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home