Saturday, January 08, 2005

I've gained sooooooooo much weight!

My gosh! Today I realized I couldn't get into a suit I bought 5 years ago! I've gained so much , an estimate of 10 to 15 lbs that i can only pull my skirt up to my knees! What is interesting is that the suit is a size 2. Funny...I just bought a size 2 pants from the Gap and banana...Is there something wrong here? Did the company upgrade their size but forgot to change the number? What a scam! They must have doubled the size and marketed 1/2 less. grr...and I thought I was a skimming size 2!

well at least there is one clothing line that I don't need to worry about .... shoes! My sis, cousin and I have been "major" shopping at DSW. Everytime we exist their doors, we leave with bags and bags of shoes! :) I love shoes..especially the pretty ones!

IOPD! I thought this was suppose to make your life easier and increases your free time. But instead it waste your time because you spend hours downloading music files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home