Monday, January 31, 2005

Testify

after listening to a christian music from avalon's song, "testify" i realized that all the past disappointing events and failures are so minuscule to the purpose of life and its higher calling. Sometimes, you are consumed with the littlest events in life..negative thoughts, and people...bitterness...thinking why is this happening to me...again .etc.. that you're paralyed in a cycle and can't move on. So after listening to this song it gave a fresh perspective that all is not about you and that there is (of course) a higher being who is very caring, wise, unfathomable beyond my intelligence and human understanding and has loving control of my life. And that each day I should attempt to see God's reflection in nature and within humans, and act humbly with wisdom in every conditions at work, social events, family etc. I'm glad that God gave me today's insight. I feel better, less burdened and liberated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home