Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Relaxation techniques


3AHM0027
Originally uploaded by bello.
I never believed in it (deep breathing and visualization), and I was forced to think it actually worked, but I thought I should give it a try since getting a good massage was out of my budget. To my amazement, it actually worked and helped me feel better. I instantly felt relaxed and refreshed.

Thinking of a massage, i recall my first experience which was at Lucky Cheng's. It was such as weird experience, although it totally relaxed my shoulders and my back. He started out loosening my upper back, then my shoulders and rest of my arms. But then he pried my hands open, placed them on his chest so that I can feel his pecs contract and throb against my palms. I had to look away. It was so disgusting and embarrassing. I should have known especially when it was held at Lucky Cheng's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home