Friday, February 25, 2005

something inspirational

I woke up today with another round of routines to do..but before that I watched some tv to get out the groggy mode. The good morning america morning show had a special story on this young girl, ashley tang, who showed courage, strength and wisdom beyond her young years. She said I don't want to ppl to feel sorry for me or be remembered with pity. Thus she showed leadership qualities in her community and dedicated her daily actions and goals in memory of her parents.
In relevance, well i had to reflect and think about my life after hearing this. I felt humbled. She is only 18 years old and has shown strength that is not ususally seen in her age. At the toughest of time, ppl have shown something- a single amazing performance. But i think she has shown endurance. Depsite what happened to her, she's shown no resentment, continues to smile and shows huge compassion. No mask and no time to wallow in the mud.
Here is the story. http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0216ashley16.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home