Saturday, February 26, 2005

Takeshi Kaneshiro::2- and a blind date


Takeshi Kaneshiro::2
Originally uploaded by kikuchi*.
Hey, someone took the nice picture of the pretty boy actor. I guess sharing pics is out of the question for some.
So, i found another one. Isn't he soo effortlessly handsome. So pretty.

In the meanwhile, my friends have been telling me about internet sites like eharmony and match.com. Kinda interesting but, it's so unorthodox. To sum it up, its similar to a blind date, but your range of opportunites is bigger. Speaking of blind date. I remember my mom setting me up with a friend's client's nephew etc...To make the story short, my mom never met this man, told me to meet him outside in a hour, and take him out to lunch. He drove up to the driveway..he looked like an old man yet he was in his 20s. He was nice, old fashioned but had very crooked teeth, and wore what looked like a fabio shirt. A couple of thick wirelike black chest hairs sprouted from his shoe- laced shrit. It was terrible. I couldn't believe my mom put me up to this. Overall, he was polite, but i couldn't see myself with him. Physical attraction is not my first priority as I'm sure some visual men see my features as unattractive. What can I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But he was really out of my potential range. Worse of all, we had language barrier.but i was able to catch this statement- "yeah i guess we can date"...(um sounds real convincing). He wanted to exchange numbers, but I left his car with only his.

Anyways, I'm feeling stressed as the month ends and as the deadline approaches very near. Man, I just had to pray so that i can trust in God and find strength in him. Even asked a friend to pray for me, which she did immediately on the phone. Felt comforted by a good friend who helped put things into perspective after hearing her prayer. Her words meant a lot to me, and with both of us praying together, my message to God seem stronger.
- Even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall, but those who hope in the Lord will revew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. - isaiah 40: 31.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home