Thursday, February 24, 2005

thank you God.. i wouldn't have gotten it without you

Thank you God. Today i finally received my diploma via mail, and it was such an amazing feeling of relief and happiness. This is what I've been waiting for soo long. I was crying inside because i poured my sweat into this. To have this sitting on my dresser brought comfort that I got through it this far and have couple of more things to do till the offical day of work. bye bye school.

So I showed my mom my diploma. And here is what she said:
me: i finally got my m.s dipolma and I worked hard for it.
mom: why? It wasn't medical or law school.
me: ah..thanks mom. ouch..(typical frist answer from her). i feel so much better.
Despite what she said, I have to listen and love her anyway. She supported me financially through school. It would have been rough if i had to support my living condition and go to school at the same time.
15 minutes later..
mom: (comes into the bedroom while I'm studying because no one is watching tv in the living room). What is going on here? You're studying so late. Should i get you anything? Do you want anything..something warm...? are you hungry? etc, etc... (compensation?)
Thanks for being understanding mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home