Friday, March 11, 2005

God 's steadfast words

Fear:
Isaiah 41:10, 12b-15
So do not fear, for I am with you. do not be dismayed for i am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous hand.
For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear. I will help you. DO not be afraid for I myself will help you declares the Lord, your Redeemer the Holy one of israel.

Strength:
Exodus 15: 2a
The Lord is my strength and my song, he has become my salvation.
Phil 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength
Psalm 46:1-2a
God is our refuge and strength, and ever present help in trouble. Therefore do not fear.

Reassurance:
Jeremiah 29: 11
For I know the plans i have for you declares the Lord. plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Isaiah 40:30
Even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall. but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Matthew 11:28-29
Come to me all you who are weary and burdened. and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home