Thursday, March 10, 2005

let God prevail

my date approaches and I'm wondering if i am ready for the board exam. Took a simulated exam..and after studying, reviewing, memorizing and cramming info..i looked at the questions with confusion, Tried to rethink the information i've read, reviewed and memorized into understanding..and all that information and reading came out into pouring mush..like puree'out from my brain. Man, i am overwhelmed. Took a break, watched Oprah, and cried mindlessly to an emotional story and music played, releasing some frustration.
Now i'm just writing blogs to vent. (sigh). Said a prayer..and hoped that with all the studying, God will just help me out rest of the way. Currently restructuring my study habits by reviewing my index cards and finding areas I need to concentrate and are weak on. One day at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home