Sunday, March 13, 2005

Potter's hand

Beautiful Lord, wonderful savior
I know for sure, all of my days are held your hand
crafted into your perfect plan
you gently call me into you presence
guiding me by your holy spirit
teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through your eyes
I'm captured by your holy calling
set me apart, i know your drawing me to yourself
Lead me Lord I pray

Take me and
mold me
use me
fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Call me
You guide me
lead me
Walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not in your own understanding
in all you ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight.- proverbs 3:5
I trust you Lord..I give what i have and trust that it will be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home