Monday, April 11, 2005

Learn to the lonely

I've always disagreed with the genre of movies and broadway shows with a particular friend, but this one, I had to agree for I was literally bawling. Phantom of the opera stole my heart at the end . So much hatred in his heart and at the final end, he learned to forgive and be compassionate. Man...the way she plead with him and showed compassion allowed him to open his heart and in return let go. i couldn't stop tearing. That is very much the act of selflessness, true compassion and unconditional love. Can you ever love somebody for rejecting you? It literally tore me up inside. All the inhumane acts committed upon him- he had learned to hate and be lonely. But with one act of sincerity and compassion, he learned to accept and forgive. Do all human beings originially have some goodness in their hearts but are corrupted by the world? I believe that we have goodness because of the divine. It is something that men can't make up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home