Saturday, April 30, 2005

a night out

Last night, I went to see the movie, Sin City, a popular comic I recognized since my days at bio-med class in high school. This h.s. classmate of mine actually got away with class lectures with probably a very persuasive reason and illustrated during the whole class hour. My nerves were quite shocked when I left the theater. The movie was dark, and depressing, but had great cinematography.
To undo the numbness, my friend and I head off to chinatown to eat pho at Tai Pho (great place!), and then to a wine-beer bar at 51st and 3rd. With no backround edu. in wine, the waiter recommended red wine with a rich aroma. A glass got me buzzed quickly.
Now that I'm done with school, and in a search for a job, my 2nd search is now for a husband, as my friend recommended. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home