Saturday, April 09, 2005

Traveling light


traveling light
Originally uploaded by naeng-myon.
You ever wondered why things move smoothly and fast for others and not for you. Upon discovery you realized that you have been living in the past and in a bubble for all these years. It takes a big news to wake you up. Sometimes, this can be explained through God and his reasons on the questions of events and how this shapes your life. A long time ago someone hurt me very deeply and although I have moved on, I've carried the hurtful words he said. I believe it really shaped my perspectives and priorities but worse it instilled fear. It brought the best and worst out of me. And still today I am struggling and learning. When will I stop carrying and let go. Hopefully this book will bring some answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home