Saturday, May 28, 2005

Almost June

Can't believe it's almost June! Time flies so fast. It is hitting me that I no longer am a student. I am a licenced therapist. That word really hit me when I was given a tour at a hospital with the administer. She introduced me to the staff as the therapist. She didn't say the student, or the intern but the therapist. It was soooo strange. At that moment, I felt like I had this huge responsibiity in my hands.
The role of the therpist will begin pretty soon. Family members will soon place their trust in me and place their little one in my hands for them to thrive. I feel that this is all a mixed blessing.

Today, I helped my mother out at the store. It seems that her sales cashier wasn't doing so well. I had a hunch she wasn't taking my mom seriously. She wasn't showing good work ethics during training day and she carried herself as a superior. Typical. Not really surprised based on her background.

Yesterday, my friend and I at a Mexican restuarant called Mama Mexico. The place was packed and looked like a scene at Jerry Maguire Movie. Men in their full attire sang and played the guitar and violin singing sweet romantic songs in Spanish. It was sooo like the movie. The food was pretty good, except I got stuck paying the majority of the bill. Grr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home