Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Coming down to one

I've been so indecisive about accepting offers. Believe me. There is no perfect facility. Weighting the pros and cons, and evaluating your values, interest and needs turns me inside out and stressed. Perhaps, I'm thinking too much. The acceptance of a job kinda freaks me out. I feel that they will just throw me out there with a patient I haven't treated during my clinicals. What are their expections from me. I know I don't know everything. Gosh. I have this big fear hanging over my head , and I can't grow up, face and deal with it with courage. And still, I have interviews to go to.
I've been venting to my younger cousin. I felt so bad because it all came out. I shouldn't do that again. It's just not right.
Better catch some sleep. Heading off to an HR interview for the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home