Thursday, May 19, 2005

March of the penguins

This movie looks hilarious. I can't wait when it opens on theaters. A whole new way of looking at animals differently. ..it portrays them with humanistic qualities. Kinda strange but beautiful. Click on the title "March of the penguins" and you'll seem what I mean.
Talking about animals, my dog has been limping for week. Going ot take him to the vet today. Two mode of transportaion: I have to either take the taxi to the vet clinic or place my sweetie in the grocery cart and push him for about 2 miles. Did a trial run last night. You should have seen him. He was begging and crying to get him out of the shopping cart. He looked like a prision immate, sticking his nose out of the bars and leaning his face against it. And (not to be rude) but I looked like a homeless man. The whole scene looked pitiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home