Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mercy and Grace

God is merciful to us

Why does God show us mercy?

"I am overcome with joy because of your unfailing love . . . "

Psalm 31:7 NLT

To give us joy.

After thought overnight, I felt thankful for God's mercy and his grace which i don't deserve. I think God has found sites that matched to my needs, interest and ability. For that I am quite humbly grateful. There a lot of options out there in the working field. Though sites offer what they can, it is really up to you to make a difference, be independent and work hard. And depending on your learning style and learning environment, you choose the right place fit for you.
Decided to choose one site, but feeling insecure and shaken. Deep inside I feel that I can do the job, but of course will need to put a lot of effort. Feeling honest with myself and honest with others is reassuring and liberating. I need to believe and acknowledge my strengths. You can't change the past, but I need to accept it and move on. I get chest pains and shortness of breath just thinking about it. Evaluating this is very stressful.

Anways, all I can do is trust in God and his guidance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home