Thursday, May 05, 2005

moments

Found something from the book i've been reading. It states that you need to trust, bow and let God lead. I've tossed and turned over some past issues because I can see that it is affecting my course of life. And just thinking about it gets me real worried and angry. At times like this, I just have to count my blessings , truly forgive others and myself, and let go. It happened and I can't do anything about it. Sometimes, things happen and you have no control over it, no matter how hard you try to guide it. Somtimes, I wonder if a prayer is more intended as a coping mechanism, and not as a way to get what you want. In hope, you wish it will be granted, but the more I pray the, more I realize that it is truly a way to recieve what is right in God's eyes rather than what you want. Such a hard principle to understand and accept.
Most of the calls I've received were not what I wanted, and it's causing such a heartache. ( I should have put an objective!) Plus they are far in LI or in the Bronx. The salary is not what I expected too. These factors are turning my heart inside out and I'm literally disappointed and tearful. In disappointment, I have to figure out, what are my intentions ; is it money, learning experience and interest. Am I being too picky, or not agressive with my search? I want to take continuing edu courses but they are way too costly. Today, I had to let go of couple of interviews. In moments of doubts and fear I don't know if I made the right choice. But I believe that with no interest, the faster you'll emotionally burnout and not care about your patients. God, I hope you have some plans for me. I feel like I'm in the bottom of the pits, and so vulnerable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home