Friday, May 20, 2005

my dog arrived

I picked up my sweetie from the vet hospital and I was so glad to see him after one night without him. It's not a fracture, but an inflammatory phase of arthritis. He's going to be placed on meds to decrease inflammation and pain. He looked so happy after seeing me. I was so happy too.
We arrived home, and he was back to usual self. He dranked a lot of water, and then headed off under my sister's desk to nap. He didn't want to be bothered after that. Yep, back to usual self.
During dog walks, I usually carry him around occasionally to relieve some weightbearing over his inflammed joints. Found this site after asking this lady with a beautiful baby wrap in a subway stop. http://www.mayawrap.com. Wish I can plurge on the money to buy it so that I can carry my dog during long walks, especially to the vet hospital. It's better than a shopping cart.

Today, I visited the site I decided to take the offer from. I guess it's official. But when I arrived home to write letters to decline job offers and job interviews, I started to have second thoughts. I couldn't believe I was turning down an interview from NYU Rusk institute of rehabilitation. The place is ranked number 1 in the nation. I couldn't believe I was writing a letter to cancel the interview. And I couldn't believe I didn't think it over before I accepted the offer at another site. ...(sigh). If things go right with the Rusk interview, I can't imagine telling my placement , "sorry" although i met with your HR to begin paperwork and met with your director I'm going to leave you now b/c I found a better site. Oh. I had a headache just thinking about it, that I had to stop, take a breather and just pray for some clarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home