Wednesday, May 18, 2005

overnight

Thinking of eliminating a site because of their misrepresentation and vague statements. The HR personnel is so unprofessional, and I don't get the feeling of support from the interviewer who never formally identified her job title. All I know is that she sounds like she is the overhead supervisor and loves to feel superior. She also gave vague statments about the staff, common diagnosis and caseload. She offered me a job at inpatient site, where I haven't even been given a tour or even offered for a it, a the while the HR personnel is demanding for an answer that moment. PLus she aswered to my questions to what she isn't familar with. Questions like common diagnosis of each unit (neuro, ortho etc, nicu, picu, which she answered vaguely and later apologized for not giving a straight answer. She even implied that there may be a possiblity that of an clincial at NICU, which really isn't the truth. Yesterday ( after I requested to get a tour before I accept the offer) I got the bad news. She now tells me they only need two therapist for NICU which they already have! So what the ..! Why did you tell me about the NICU during the interview? Misleading and empty promises! Then she had the audacity to say, well, in case we have a large caseload, we can always train you. Right now, they have 8 (ONLY!!) newborns for two therapists, but it will be growing. I don;t know, she sounds shady to me. Not straight forward with her answers! And definitely misrepresenting the medical center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home