Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Trust

Getting kinda nervous now that I'm getting phone call for interviews. Sigh. Better be on my best behavior. A couple of nights ago i woke up in the middle of the night worrying about getting calls. Now that it's coming ..3 phone calls today, 2 yesterday.. i'm getting nervous and doubting myself. I thought about the challenges i've faced during my clinicals. I hope with that experience, I have learned to handle the circumstances. I didn't think this would be happening fast. Freaking out, but excitied. I need to stay calm and composed.
Well Thank you Lord for providing me with these phone calls. I thought I wouldn't receive them. I'm sorry that i have doubted you. I trust you that you will help me with the next phase.
I'm reminded of this reassuring bibl. verse:
Fear
Isaiah 41:10, 12b-15
So do not fear, for I am with you. do not be dismayed for i am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous hand.For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear. I will help you. DO not be afraid for I myself will help you declares the Lord, your Redeemer the Holy one of israel.

Note to self: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home