Tuesday, June 21, 2005

2nd week

well the days are going by and I ask myself if I am ready for the summer, and will I catch up to where I should be clinically. Picked up a child today who hasn't been complying to the splint protocol. I have the feeling the mother is not complying as well as her now 2nd PIP is starting to contract. THis is starting to scare me. So what should I do. THis is something not in the textbook, and I feel that I should contact the mother to inform any problem with the splint. I am thinking maybe I should look at my board book for some answers. :( sigh. I can tell the little girl is starting to tell the difference. she often pushes her fingers down into extension. ONe thing I learned about myself is to trust your instinct and learn from you mistakes.
My other child is a challenge too. He is so inattentive that he drools all over his shirt. Sweet kid though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home