Wednesday, June 08, 2005

batman begins

Well last night my cousin and I attend a screening of batman begins, which was past 2 hours. It was pretty intense since they blasted the volume in the theater. My heart was palpating real fast. Overall it was good..and considering it was free, it was even beter. It was definitely different from the other batman sequels.
After we went to an restaurant in the neighborhood. Everything on the menu was mucho expensive. My heart was palpating even faster as I was thinking how am I suppose to pay for the two of us. Thank goodness I had my trusty american express...which was in good credit. As we ate our expensive meals, I was calculating the amount of work hours equivalent to our meals. Time is is truly money. Then I started to think the money leftover after paying my student loans,..etc..etc..
Its like money flying out of the window..and lets not forget the taxes.
The weather in NYC is soo humid that I can't even think straight. I can't even prepare for my job which will start next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home