Sunday, June 05, 2005

sunday afternoon

Okay my last entry was crude so I apologize for the anger. My anger has subsided and all is almost back to normal.
It looks like the Tony awards will air tonight. The two forerunners are:
spamalot and doubt . Both look pretty good. Never got a chance to see it, but when the money rolls in , I suppose I'll see this years winner.
Thinking of taking my family to the Water's Edge restuarant . Of course it will be my treat for the help I've received.
Watched the movie King Arthur last night. Clive Owen rocks! Both rugged looking and talented, he represents the definition of a man along with Viggo of the LOTR.
Mom just awoke from ther daily marathon of soap opera videos. She started watching around 10am. It's 4pm and she's done watching. She want to begin her day now. (rolling my eyes)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home