Wednesday, July 13, 2005

accept the things you cannot change, learn to make a differernce

I keep having to remind myself to breathe deeply , and read the quote " accept your strengths, weakness, accept the past but do not discard it but learn from it, and that you can always make the changes through your effort and work.
Had a rough day today. I didn't get my 8 hour of sleep that I need for work, which got me real tired, cranky, and impatient with some of my kids I've seen today. I had to pull them out for timeout session, and have them face the wall. It was hard to keep your cool and be firm in your tone of voice without showing your insecurities. These kids have been testing me for a almost a week, and it is worrying me because I feel that I need to become stronger and CONSISTENT!
Some of my kids have been showing signs of bad behavior under my "radar". One of my kid (during tabletop taks) turned his back on me to fart. At first I thought he had some bad lunch, or a loose stool and couldn't control it. Until he did it again today! I stared at him with a face of disapproval. You should have seen his face..he was grinning. It was back to facing the wall again and an explanation of his mal-behavior.
Some of the work staff are not the nicest, but I guess that is reality. Not all worksite are perfectly nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home