Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everybody. Such a nice morning as I walked my dog in the adjacent park. I love to take a brief stroll in the early cool mornings before the hustle of cars and pedestrians.
Tomorrow is back to work. (sigh). And I didn't do my homework of readings. I guess today is the day to catch up. Next time i have to force myself not to procrastinate. I believe this whole week I was thinking about my errands for work, but tried to avoid it with endless tv and internet hours. :( This is what I get for procrastinating.
So I forgot that I need to get more stickers for work until today. Checked out some sites and came across
this. Kids these days love stickers , and it's a shame that I have to use it for reinforcements. It's almost like bribery. So this is what I may buy. I like the encouraging statements on the star stickers. It provides social reinforcement, not just physical.

My kids haven't been the best in behavior (since I'm fairly new). So i'm starting at the very bottom in gaining their trust and attention by giving them something tangible. With careful planning i hope they will only need social reinforcements. But for now i'm reduced to this. At times I feel like I'm giving them this
. Can you believe these are money stickers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home