Sunday, July 03, 2005

pre 4th of July

Fireworks has already begun. As I look out of my window, I can see the colorful lights and hear the booming and crackling sound. I caught up with my cousin (yes, again) today for a brief coffee and cake. She is undergoing the same issue I had on adusting the huge transition from college to home. Sometimes, parents have a hard time accomodating the freedom practiced by their children. Although some ppl feel my reasons are softhearted, it does ring some truth to this whole arugment between children and parents. This brought back old memories of my post college days.
Anways, the fact that my cousin decided to just drive out to my apartment to go out made me feel the sudden urge to drive. There is such a freedom to just drive anywhere you want to go. Damn, i'm such a procrastinator when it comes to driving. I'm probably the very few or the only one in NYC without a license. Kinda embarrassing.
Ran into an old college roommate today. Great seeing a familar face at a social place when you are a homebody.
Learn something about men after manyconversations:
Lesson #1: Don't take their comments seriously and personally. Some women are so emotional (like me) to anything becuase they are desperate.
Lesson #2: Men like all girls or anyone attractive. But to form a relationship, they just have to really really like you and are "into you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home