Wednesday, August 03, 2005

another day

What can I say about work. There are lots of thoughts running in my head, negative and positive (hopeful thoughts), and dealing in trusting my instinct and judgement in order to be at my best.
Hopefully I'll pass my evaluation.
So here are my coping mechanism (adaptive and mostly maladaptive) to get through another day after work:
1st) Eat a good meal! I need to gorge myself to a good meal. I often dream about it on the bus to home.
2nd) followed by sleep. yes, that is how I gained all this weight.
3rd) check my daily email and read blogs, watch internet video for an hour. so some reason just reading random websites and movie trailers get me to relax.
4rd) when I feel a bit better (unwind from the day) I start to think about the kids at work and do some short research on internet or read.
5rd) start to make plans for the next day after work whether it's watching a video, clean my turtle's tank to have me look forward to something during work.
I then plan to sleep at 10pm..but never do. I try to get 8 hours of sleep for work and build patience with my kids. Without sleep, i get cranky and become real mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home