Saturday, August 20, 2005

Mini Vacation

Lake George
My SK II line I just ordered.
Took a 3 day trip to Lake George and Saratoga Springs NY this week, and came back very dehydrated and tanned. Apparently, when you get sunburnt, you need to rehydrate yourself thoroughly; for the past two days, I've been experiencing fatigue, headache, dizziness, and nausea. Last night I slept 12 hours!
So Lake George was fun. I got to ride a horse for the first time, a scary and stressful experience b/c my horse decided to spring and gallop for no reason and tried to bite both side of my ankles during the horse trail. My fearful moments of horse riding came true.
Saratoga felt like georgetown- A stretch of chained stores, and restaurants. We got to see the horserace and the race horse- which are so different than the ranch horses. Shiny coats, and trimmed bodies- the ranch horse- brittle hair and big bellies.
On our way back to my house, my friend decided to go on the right lane of a company bus- bad mistake! I wasn't suprised that we got into a minor accident. After sitting on the passenger seat during our road trip, I realized she is a bad driver! - tailgates cars, speeds before coming to a stop at the last minute, a risk taker! We literally fell off the curved road b/c she wasn't using the brakes! We kept going faster as we curved.
So anyways, my friend being dramatic started to curse and whine how life is unfair. My gosh- i couldn't take it anymore. I realized if ever she ask to live together- I would have to say no.The day after the very minor accident, I called her up to say hello. Of course, she was still angry and cursing up the storm- how she hates her job, her marriage, her life. I'm thinking I need to be around positive people. My life is not perfect either but I don't go around cursing everything and everyone I see. Honestly, it negatively influences ppl, and I feel my energy being sapped away.
Sigh still getting a headache from the trip. Last night I ordered a skincare line called SK- II. Lets hope it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home