Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sam











I don't know how I found the titled -ugliest dog, but here he is Sam- the purebred chinese crested hairless dog (the one on the top is an average breed i suppose). Sam is apparently real and won a world's ugliest dog contest 3 years in a row. I didn't know this type of dog existed. But I have to say this dog has personality and character. Sam is very lucky to have a loving owner. You can visit Sam's blog.
"I truly hope Sam has been neutered. We do not want another son of Sam."- susie, owner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! My wife and I are trying to plan and find more info on Boca Raton Florida and then got sidetracked on your blog. Nice work!! We have a site too, it's a Boca Raton Florida related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Keep on bloggin : )
Tom

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home