Tuesday, August 30, 2005

vacation?

Vacation is almost over, and work is closer by the minute. Lets see what have I done for almost 3 weeks?..Almost nothing!! Other than the Lake George Trip, I've stayed home either reading, knitting, cooking dinner, googling- my usual routine with spurs of the moment lunch at downtown manhattan, visit to the postoffice, and saks quick shopping for a skii skincare cleanser.
Man I really wanted to go on another vacation- to New Orleans- a location I had in mine. But I guess it's not meant to be with the weather.
Well in the past couple of weeks, I've been bombarded with people's problem that it's just draining me. A friend of mine just emailed me that she will get a divorce and wants me to live with her. Not a good idea. Considering her impulsiveness and the length of divorce procedures, I may be in the middle of it all and be left in the dirt when she decides to work things out. Now how should I tell her this? Sigh- I will support her if she goes though with this..but I don't think I can live with her. I do want to move out on my own someday....but I guess it will take a while.
Anyways, I made dinner for my sister last night- stuffed cabbage wrap and seaweed cucumber soup. I noticed my main ingredients for most of my recipes are sugar, vinegar, and garlic and that most of my meals taste the same. I really need to venture out of those three ingredients. Today, I'll be making spiniach garlic angel pasta. Okay- at least I'm just using one main ingredient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home