Sunday, October 16, 2005

the surprising picture

When an old "set up" sent me a picture of himself and his new wife I felt both happy and sad. I had to remind myself not to look at the past and think of the what ifs. It happened and I believe I made the right decision. I had to return his email with a congrats. Sincerely, I felt joy but disappointment. My sighs reflected my need to be happy too. Somewhere and somehow, that someone will appear in my view, and hopefully I'll be ready. Well anyway, I finally got a look at the guy. And to my surprise, he looks somewhat different than what I expected. Its strange how you form a physical image of that person after a few conversations. What I saw in the picture was a traditional grounded man in an impeccable and impressive uniform. My thoughts:
I did the right thing but next time, don't be so quick to turn away and don't be afraid of changes and taking risks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home