Tuesday, August 08, 2006

okay, i'm going to write another one of my hate bogger remarks cuz the ppl around me do not want to hear it. Well, I need to just let it out or else I'm going to burst into more confusion and disorganization.
I do not like my job. That's putting it nicely. I hate my job becuase of the ppl there. Well i'm sure 1million in NY hates their jobs too. It's not old news. I just don't think I can take it b/c its not helpin gmy passion and reason for servicing.
I feel the staff members take advantage of my eagerness, lead me on in conversations for no pure positive intentions and compassion. I realized that I trust ppl way too much- more than I should considering they are my co-workers. Itsnot an idealist's world, but a hard, cold reality that no matter how friendly you and they get, they can quickly turn your back and mislead you. I realized that ppl like to play with ppl's minds just for fun/laughs for their stress level sake, or have an agenda planned for themselves fully taking advantage of another being. ah. Yeah I'm taking this real badly.
so i had to think of why do i stay at my job?
TBC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home