Tuesday, August 29, 2006

sign from God

Okay. I lost the job offer from a place i wanted b/c I can't start on their assigned date. So yesterday, I was really stressed as
1) I really want a job fast before I relocate,
2) b/c I need to find a workplace that has my dentist covered
3) the workplace opportunities are mostly in spec. ed schools that need employees starting on sept.
4) place myself back in the market. I hate wearing a suit and interviewing!
5) wondering if the good jobs are taken.
Considering I can't start new job until october, I am screwed! Damn my workplace! Damn 4week notice!

So I was walking-pacing, stressing with my dog today in th middle of an adjacent park,trying to think of my next agenda, and just trying to calm down. I can feel the ulcer kick in and my blood rushing into my chest. God damn it I';m getting some sort of chest pain here! I said a prayer to God, just begging him to not worry and trust that there will be many opportunities despite that I can't start a new job until october.

Then comes an elderly man behind me saying, " miss, can I pass through"? I turned around in some sort of grimace and annoyance. The elderly man said I am afraid of dogs. Compassion came through and so I replied, "It's okay. He won't bite". The elderly man passed me as I made sure my dog won't cross pathyway. THe man was holding his cane with one hand, the other a navy canvas bag with white antique letter font. On the bag, it states, " GRACE HAPPENS"!!!!!!

Man, was I taken back. God shows himself in surprising ways! :) I was so touched that God has sent a relief sign, and telling me to let Him do his job. Grace means a gift that we don't deserve. And I felt that by trusting him with your problem, and allowing God to do his job - Grace will pull through. Grace is adbundant and Grace is given by God who is compassionate. I felt much better and relieved that God is on my side as I search for another job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home