Tuesday, October 06, 2009

it was been 3 years!

Wow it has been 3 years since my last blog! Someone mentioned about writing again...and so I am taking his advice! Hello Toto! I had the chance to reread my blog. Boy, was I stressed, but have I grown a lot from working. ...! I now am happy and satisfied with my work. I learned soo much from my kids, and because of that I feel that I am a better person. I believe my first job was soo stressful bc the place was not fitted for my work goals. I am glad I left. Taking risks is so important because then you will never know your potential and have the chance to grow.

So what has happened in the past 3 years?! Well lets say make the best out of your life and look forward instead of back. Life is how you think and what you make of it. I am proud of my achievements and facing more with a smile! And when it becomes hard, I say to myself, look how far I've gotten, and i should be proud of myself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's gonna be five-year-old blog! keep writing!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home